100 years in the making
Celebrating Over 100 Years Of Service...
Spanning more than 100 years, Jeani Accessories Ltd has been providing exceptionally well made products for the electrical wholesale industry across the UK, and now supplying companies around the globe.
Previously known as Fitzgibbon and Murray Ltd the company was first formed in 1912 making hand turned wood products for the furniture trade. As electricity became more widely available wood products such as door bell pushes and bell rosettes were introduced, gradually new materials with high insulation properties became available. The company grew to be one of the leading suppliers of electrical components in this country.
Jeani Accessories trademark was given its first public showing at the British Industries Trade Fair in 1935..
In 1937 the company moved to larger premises in East London, after these buildings were destroyed in 1942, the company moved to Ewell in Surrey where it traded until 1958.
The company then moved to the former Horley Brewery buildings in Horley Surrey.
In 1999 the company moved once again and Jeani Accessories Ltd joins this millennium at a new location in Derby.
From acorn to oak tree, Jeani now supplies more than a quarter of a million products to companies not only in the UK but around the world, from its custom built 4000sq ft building in Melbourne Derbyshire built in 2011. With a strong team who understand the importance of business values Jeani remains to be a growing company based on its consistently high product and customer service standards.